Mental Health Links
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information. Please also check the additional links provided for physical health for a more comprehensive understanding of your over-all well-being. The following is not meant to be a comprehensive list, nor is it an endorsement of the content of the sites.
At PAAR they are dedicated to creating safe spaces and providing support for individuals from all walks of life. They are thrilled to re-introduce our LGBTQ+ Support Group tailored specifically for sexual assault survivors within the LGBTQ+ community.
About PAAR Healing LGBTQ+ Support Group:
A Safe and Inclusive Haven: Our support group is designed to be a secure and non-judgmental environment where LGBTQ+ sexual assault survivors can find understanding, empathy, and healing.
Building Resilient Bonds: Connect with others who have faced similar challenges, fostering a sense of community and shared strength.
Expert Guidance: Our group sessions will feature experienced facilitators and guest speakers who can provide valuable insights, coping strategies, and resources for survivors on their journey towards healing.
Empowering Conversations: Engage in open and supportive discussions, share experiences, and access guidance that can empower your healing process.
Their LGBTQ+ Support Group holds regular sessions, and warmly invite you to join us at our upcoming meeting:
Date: Every Wednesday beginning October 11 Time: 6-7:30 pm Topic: Varies weekly
How to Join:
Participating in LGBTQ+ Support Group is simple. To reserve your spot for the upcoming session, please click the link below and fill out a short intake assessment:
Associations & Institutes
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Center for Mental Health Services
- Mental Health America
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Mental Health Association
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Women’s Health Resource Center
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- Suicide: Read This First
- Bipolar Disorder News – Pendulum.org
- Depression and How Therapy Can Help
- Depression Screening
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- National Center for PTSD
- Give an Hour— for veterans and their families
- National Center for PTSD Real Warriors (U.S. Department of Defense)— for veterans and their families
- The Gift From Within
- Sidran Institute
Addiction and Recovery
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Childhelp USA®
- Questions and Answers about Memories of Childhood Abuse
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline Website
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.