Rates & Insurance
$135 per session. In network with Highmark/Blue Cross, UPMC, United Health Care and Cigna. Commerical Insurance Only. We cannot take Medicaid or Medicare. If you have Medicaid we cannot do self pay. Please reach out if you have questions or call the number on the back of your card.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. We do not accept any medicaid or medicare plans.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my plan include teletherapy?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We ask for a card on file and after the service has been completed charge the card on file based on the insurance company’s copay policy or rate per session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged $50 for the missed session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!